- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 400 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 250 grams pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 600 grams water
- 4 streaky bacon rashers
- fresh chopped parsley
1) add the onion (chopped into quarters) and garlic clove to the bowl and chop for 3 sec / speed 5
2) scrape down the sides. Add olive oil and curry powder and saute 3 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
3) add cauliflower, pumpkin, water, stock paste and cook for 24 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
4) meanwhile pan fry the bacon until crispy and cut into small pieces
5) add salt & pepper to the bowl and blend for 1 min, starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing to speed 9
6) serve in soup bowls and top with chopped bacon and fresh parsley
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup