- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 400 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 250 grams pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 600 grams water
- 4 streaky bacon rashers
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1) add the onion (chopped into quarters) and garlic clove to the bowl and chop for 3 sec / speed 5
2) scrape down the sides. Add olive oil and curry powder and saute 3 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
3) add cauliflower, pumpkin, water, stock paste and cook for 24 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
4) meanwhile pan fry the bacon until crispy and cut into small pieces
5) add salt & pepper to the bowl and blend for 1 min, starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing to speed 9
6) serve in soup bowls and top with chopped bacon and fresh parsley
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup