- 60 grams spring onions / shallots (peeled)
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot (peeled), cut into slices (1cm)
- 1 celery stick, cut into slices (1cm)
- 300 grams chicken thigh / breast fillets (skinless), cut into slices (2cm)
- 1000 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- dash soy sauce (to taste)
- fresh parsley leaves, torn into pieces, to serve (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add spring onions / shallots into mixing bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil and sauté 3 mins/120˚C/speed 1.
3. Add sliced carrots, celery, chicken fillets, water, vegetable stock paste and soy sauce and cook 15 mins/100˚C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
4. Serve soup hot, sprinkled with parsley leaves (if using).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough