- 1/3 bunch coriander
- 1 tspn Ginger powder or 5 cm cube fresh
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Red chilli (small)
- 1 clove garlic
- 30g Butter
- 1 tin Lentils drained
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix veggie stock
- 1/2 level teaspoon Cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 level teaspoon tumeric
- 600 grams water
- 1/2 can Coconut cream (or quantity desired)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add coriander, chop 5 seconds, speed 7, set aside as a garnish
2. Add onion, garlic, chilli and ginger, chop 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
3. Add butter, sauté 3 mins, 120C, speed 1.
4. Add lentils, cardamom, tumeric, veggie stock and water, cook 20 mins, 100C, speed 1.
5. Add coconut milk and blend 1 min/speed 5 increasing gradually to speed 9.
6. Serve with chopped coriander.
Accessories you need
1. Any colour lentils can be used. I used brown.
2. Add coconut milk to suit personal taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)