- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1-2 cloves garlic, (to taste)
- 2 heaped tablespoons chicken stock paste, (to taste)
- 800 grams Kent pumpkin, 3 cm cubed
- cracked pepper, (to taste)
- 100 grams cream, (to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic, chicken stock paste and pumpkin into bowl.
2. Add enough water to JUST cover ingredients (more water = runnier; less water = thicker). MC on/30 mins/100oC/Sp1
3. Blend 1 minute, gradually increasing speed from 1-9.
4. Add cream and cracked pepper. Mix 5 sec/Sp 6.
5. Pour into Thermoserver. Eat and enjoy!
For added flavour, roast the pumpkin and garlic in the oven until slightly caramelised - lightly toss in coconut oil, cook on baking tray 180oC for 30-40 minutes. Be careful not to burn garlic. (If roasting the garlic, cook with skin on and peel once roasted).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup