- 450 grams chicken breast
- 1 medium size red chilli, deseeded
- 25 grams lemongrass
- 1 centimetre ginger
- 2 cans coconut milk, (Tin)
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 2 1/2 heaped tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bunch handful fresh coriander
- 100 grams fresh brocolli, big pieces
- Place the peeled ginger, lemon grass (Cut in big pieces) into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Use spatula to scrape down sides and chop for further 1 second on speed 7.
- Add chilli and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, lime leaves and sugar and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
- Add cubed chicken and cook for 2 minutes at 110 degrees on Reverse + speed soft
- Add sliced brocolli and continue cooking for another 7-8 minutes
- Add lime juice and stir through for 3 seconds on reverse + speed soft
- Transfer to a large serving dish and sprinkle coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)