- 1 garlic clove, chop finely
- 50 grams Butter, Chopped in cubes
- 3 Soft boiled eggs
- 50 grams cheese, Grated
- 2 1/2 slices ham, Chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 5 grams parsley, chopped
- 3 pinches salt & pepper
- 10 grams Milk
- 20 grams Condense Milk
8Recipe is created for
Step 1: Put butter in mixing bowl and sauté. 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
Step 2: Add boiled eggs and garlic then chop. 10 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Step 3: Add water, stock, parsley, cheese, ham and salt & pepper and cook 10 minutes/100 degrees Celsius/speed 1
Step 4: Mix milk and condense milk in a bowl until thin and add in to mixing bow. blend 30 secs/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1-speed 9
Step 5: Mix for 5 seconds/speed 6, if needed
Accessories you need
It will be lumpy but that is how its ment to be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever