- 50 g cheese, cubed
- 1 Onion, small
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 Big Eggplant, cubed
- 2 Small Potatoes, cubed
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
Place cheese in TMX bowl, grate on Speed 6 for 7 seconds and set aside.
Without washing the bowl, add the onion and chop on Speed 6 for 5 seconds and scrape down.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
Add cubed eggplant and potatoes, chop with turbo few times and cook for about 5 minutes on 100C, Speed 2, until the eggplant is soft and has absorbed the oil.
Add water and stock and cook for about 15 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
Place MC over the lid and process speed 7-8 for 30 seconds or until very smooth. Please, be careful with the steam escaping from the MC hole!
If the soup is too thick, add more hot water (or cream) to give the desired consistency.
Serve with grated cheese and croutons.
Accessories you need
This soup can be eaten also cold (room temperature) and be still good!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus