- 50 g cheese, cubed
- 1 Onion, small
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 Big Eggplant, cubed
- 2 Small Potatoes, cubed
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
Place cheese in TMX bowl, grate on Speed 6 for 7 seconds and set aside.
Without washing the bowl, add the onion and chop on Speed 6 for 5 seconds and scrape down.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
Add cubed eggplant and potatoes, chop with turbo few times and cook for about 5 minutes on 100C, Speed 2, until the eggplant is soft and has absorbed the oil.
Add water and stock and cook for about 15 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
Place MC over the lid and process speed 7-8 for 30 seconds or until very smooth. Please, be careful with the steam escaping from the MC hole!
If the soup is too thick, add more hot water (or cream) to give the desired consistency.
Serve with grated cheese and croutons.
Accessories you need
This soup can be eaten also cold (room temperature) and be still good!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto