- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp TM veg stock
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp hot chilli powder, (or to taste)
- 250 grams red lentils
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic on speed 6 for 3 seconds
Add all other ingredients and water up to the 2L mark
Cook on 90 degrees for 30 minutes, speed 2
Blitz on speed 9 for about 40 seconds
At the first stage you can add a red capsicum or carrot or whatever you have in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup