- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp TM veg stock
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp hot chilli powder, (or to taste)
- 250 grams red lentils
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic on speed 6 for 3 seconds
Add all other ingredients and water up to the 2L mark
Cook on 90 degrees for 30 minutes, speed 2
Blitz on speed 9 for about 40 seconds
At the first stage you can add a red capsicum or carrot or whatever you have in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese