- 1 leek (white only), Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 eschalot
- 200 g Red Onion (1 large), Sliced
- 200 g Brown Onion (1 large), Sliced
- 60 g Butter
- 40g g olive oil
- 20 g Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1 tbsp flour
- 100 g red wine
- 2 tbsp beef or vegetable stock paste
- 800 g water
- pepper to taste
- Baguette sliced, Or any French stick
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, Grated or sliced thinly
Add leek, garlic, onions and shallot to Tm bowl chop 5 secs speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. Scrape the base of the Tm bowl to loosen onion. Add butter, oil and balsamic Cook 10 mins Varoma speed 1 reverse MC OFF Again scrape the base this will prevent burning. Cook for another 10 mins Varoma Speed 1 reverse MC OFF
Add flour and wine cook for 2 mins 100 deg speed 2 reverse MC OFF
Add stock and water cook 20 mins 100 deg speed 2 reverse MC OFF
Slice bread and top with cheese, place under grill until melted and toasted around the edge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever