- 1 leek (white only), Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 eschalot
- 200 g Red Onion (1 large), Sliced
- 200 g Brown Onion (1 large), Sliced
- 60 g Butter
- 40g g olive oil
- 20 g Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1 tbsp flour
- 100 g red wine
- 2 tbsp beef or vegetable stock paste
- 800 g water
- pepper to taste
- Baguette sliced, Or any French stick
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, Grated or sliced thinly
Add leek, garlic, onions and shallot to Tm bowl chop 5 secs speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. Scrape the base of the Tm bowl to loosen onion. Add butter, oil and balsamic Cook 10 mins Varoma speed 1 reverse MC OFF Again scrape the base this will prevent burning. Cook for another 10 mins Varoma Speed 1 reverse MC OFF
Add flour and wine cook for 2 mins 100 deg speed 2 reverse MC OFF
Add stock and water cook 20 mins 100 deg speed 2 reverse MC OFF
Slice bread and top with cheese, place under grill until melted and toasted around the edge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits