- 40 gram Sour dough bread, Cut into chunks
- 1kg Ripe tasty tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 200 gr cucumber, Cut into pieces
- 150gr Red or Green Capsicum, Rough cut
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 70gr Eschallot or red onion, Peeled
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- to taste pepper
- 125 gr sherry vinegar, Good quality
- 125gr extra virgin olive oil, Good quality
- 300gr water, Cold
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put bread, tomato, eschallot, cucumber, capsicum, and garlic into TM bowl.
Chop 30 seconds on speed 4.
Add salt, pepper, EVOO, sherry vinegar and water and mix 1.5 minutes on speed 6.
Serve cold, this should have quite a strong flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread