- 1 brown onion
- 3 stalk parsley
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 dried red paprika, optional
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Paste
- 2 tablespoons red sweet paprika
- pinch pinches ground pepper
- 1000 g water
- 250 grams white beans, Marco Polo European Foods
- 2 level tbsp flour
- 200 g water
- 100 g olive oil
- 2 level tbsp flour
- 2 level tsp red sweet paprika
16h 15minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
* Soak White Beans over night in a Thermoserver.
Make sure beans are covered with cold water.
* Add onion > parsley > garlic > red dried pepper > in the and chop 6 sec > Speed 6
* Scape down the bowl
* Add oil and saute > > speed > 100 degrees for 4 min
* Add Vegtable paste, red sweet paprika and soaked beans and water
* Cook for 45min > 120 degrees > >
* Stir the bean soup and add 200 to 300 mls of water and cook for another 15min on 100 degrees > >
Please note > when adding extra water in the last step take note how full the bowl is and add depending how much extra water is needed.
On a separte fry pan: Heat up oil, add flour and red sweet paprika > add to the bean mixture while cooking through the top of the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade