- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 g oil
- 2 --- carrots, quatered lengthwise and sliced
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g green beans, Broken/chopped into 2cm lengths
- 60 g spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 270 g coconut cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Veggie salt
- 15 g fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 200 g chicken breast
8Recipe is created for
Add peeled quatered onion to bowl with 2 peeled cloves of garlic speed 4/4 secs, scrape sides of bowl down.
Add oil and green curry paste cook speed 2/ Varoma/ 5 mins.
Add all other ingredients (do not chop up chicken as it will be shredded at the end, but cut a breast half length wise like if you were butterflying) once all ingredients are in the bowl fill with water to just below the max line.
Cook 8025mins/ speed 1.
Pull out chicken and shred, add back to the soup cook 80 5 mins/speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Peanut butter bars
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)