- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 g oil
- 2 --- carrots, quatered lengthwise and sliced
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g green beans, Broken/chopped into 2cm lengths
- 60 g spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 270 g coconut cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Veggie salt
- 15 g fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 200 g chicken breast
Recipe is created for
Add peeled quatered onion to bowl with 2 peeled cloves of garlic speed 4/4 secs, scrape sides of bowl down.
Add oil and green curry paste cook speed 2/ Varoma/ 5 mins.
Add all other ingredients (do not chop up chicken as it will be shredded at the end, but cut a breast half length wise like if you were butterflying) once all ingredients are in the bowl fill with water to just below the max line.
Cook 8025mins/ speed 1.
Pull out chicken and shred, add back to the soup cook 80 5 mins/speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mee Rebus
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff