- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 g oil
- 2 --- carrots, quatered lengthwise and sliced
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g green beans, Broken/chopped into 2cm lengths
- 60 g spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 270 g coconut cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Veggie salt
- 15 g fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 200 g chicken breast
8Recipe is created for
Add peeled quatered onion to bowl with 2 peeled cloves of garlic speed 4/4 secs, scrape sides of bowl down.
Add oil and green curry paste cook speed 2/ Varoma/ 5 mins.
Add all other ingredients (do not chop up chicken as it will be shredded at the end, but cut a breast half length wise like if you were butterflying) once all ingredients are in the bowl fill with water to just below the max line.
Cook 8025mins/ speed 1.
Pull out chicken and shred, add back to the soup cook 80 5 mins/speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins