- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 g oil
- 2 --- carrots, quatered lengthwise and sliced
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g green beans, Broken/chopped into 2cm lengths
- 60 g spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 270 g coconut cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Veggie salt
- 15 g fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 200 g chicken breast
Recipe is created for
Add peeled quatered onion to bowl with 2 peeled cloves of garlic speed 4/4 secs, scrape sides of bowl down.
Add oil and green curry paste cook speed 2/ Varoma/ 5 mins.
Add all other ingredients (do not chop up chicken as it will be shredded at the end, but cut a breast half length wise like if you were butterflying) once all ingredients are in the bowl fill with water to just below the max line.
Cook 8025mins/ speed 1.
Pull out chicken and shred, add back to the soup cook 80 5 mins/speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Genovese pasta