- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 leeks, Sliced into 3cm pieces
- 6 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 4 bay leaves
- 60 grams French Green Lentils
- 1 bunch Kale
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 1000 grams water
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinches Salt and pepper
PLACE basil, parsley, garlic, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a TM bowl.
BLEND for 3 seconds/speed 7
STORE in a glass jar and use as needed.
PLACE leeks, bay leaves, thyme and olive oil in TM bowl and sauté for 3 mins/100 deg/speed 2.
ADD lentils and water, cook 15 mins/100 deg/speed 2, add kale and cook for a further 25 – 30 minutes/100 deg/speed 2 or until the lentils are tender.
ADD baby spinach and stir through until wilted.
ADD 2 – 3 tablespoons of Pesto in to the soup.
TASTE and adjust the seasoning to your requirements.
SERVE and enjoy.
Pesto and soup methods
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff