- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 leeks, Sliced into 3cm pieces
- 6 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 4 bay leaves
- 60 grams French Green Lentils
- 1 bunch Kale
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 1000 grams water
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinches Salt and pepper
PLACE basil, parsley, garlic, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a TM bowl.
BLEND for 3 seconds/speed 7
STORE in a glass jar and use as needed.
PLACE leeks, bay leaves, thyme and olive oil in TM bowl and sauté for 3 mins/100 deg/speed 2.
ADD lentils and water, cook 15 mins/100 deg/speed 2, add kale and cook for a further 25 – 30 minutes/100 deg/speed 2 or until the lentils are tender.
ADD baby spinach and stir through until wilted.
ADD 2 – 3 tablespoons of Pesto in to the soup.
TASTE and adjust the seasoning to your requirements.
SERVE and enjoy.
Pesto and soup methods
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup