- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 leeks, Sliced into 3cm pieces
- 6 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 4 bay leaves
- 60 grams French Green Lentils
- 1 bunch Kale
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 1000 grams water
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinches Salt and pepper
PLACE basil, parsley, garlic, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a TM bowl.
BLEND for 3 seconds/speed 7
STORE in a glass jar and use as needed.
PLACE leeks, bay leaves, thyme and olive oil in TM bowl and sauté for 3 mins/100 deg/speed 2.
ADD lentils and water, cook 15 mins/100 deg/speed 2, add kale and cook for a further 25 – 30 minutes/100 deg/speed 2 or until the lentils are tender.
ADD baby spinach and stir through until wilted.
ADD 2 – 3 tablespoons of Pesto in to the soup.
TASTE and adjust the seasoning to your requirements.
SERVE and enjoy.
Pesto and soup methods
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish