- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric (ground)
- small knob of g round ginger, more if you like it to taste more of ginger (peel off)
- 375 g rde lentils
- 1 large chilli
- 1 bay leaf, (dry if you haven't got fresh)
- 3 stalks celery (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of TM vegetable stock
- 1000 g water
- 1/400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- freshly g round black pepper
8Recipe is created for
put onion, garlic, ginger and chilli in Thermomix. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 8
Add tumeric and margarine and saute for 2 minutes on 100 degrees on speed 1.
add lentils, bay leaf, celery stock and water. Cook in Thermomix on 100 dgerees for 20 minutes, on reverse, speed 2.
Remove bay leaf
Add tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and coriander and cook for another 5 minutes on 100 degrees on reverse speed 2.
Add freshly grund pepper and fresh coriander and serve with crusty bread.
If you don't like celery, don't add. If you like the soup to be thicker, add more lentils.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry