- 1 small onion, Cut in quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, Cut lengthwise then chopped
- 1 zucchini, Cut lengthwise then chopped
- 2 celery sticks, Chopped
- 250 grams pumpkin, Roughly Chopped
- 1000 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock (BCB)
- 150 grams Pkt Soup mix ie: Pearl Barley etc
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add Onion and Garlic to Bowl - Chop 3 seconds speed 5, scrape down sides
2) Add Oil - Saute 2 min 100 deg Speed 1
3) Add Water, veg stock then all remaining ingredients
4) Cook 30 min 100 degrees Speed 1
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.