- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 250 g jerusalem artichokes, peeled
- 60 g olive oil
- 800 g Potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
- 800 g water
- 1.5 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
- 150 g Crispy diced Bacon, (pre-cooked)
- Croutons (optional )
Place onion, garlic and artichokes in TM bowl and chop for 3 secs / sp 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil and saute with MC removed for 3 min / Varoma / sp 1.
Add diced potatoes, water and stock to TM bowl. Replace MC and cook 20 min / 100 deg / sp 1.
Blend soup for 30 sec / sp 8, going to speed 8 gradually.
Add half the bacon. Blend for 10 sec / sp 3.
Pour into Thermoserver or serve straight away sprinkled with reserved bacon and croutons.
This recipe is great served with a dash of crème fraîche and mixed herbs.
Declicious without the bacon too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup