- 1/2 Brown onion, peeled
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 180 g jerusalem artichokes, peeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g kipfler potatoes, washed & unpeeled
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste
Add onion, garlic and artichokes to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs / sp 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil and saute with MC removed for 3 min / Varoma / sp 1.
Add whole potatoes, water and stock to TM bowl. Replace MC and cook 20 min / 100 deg / sp 1.
Blend soup for 30 sec / sp 8, going to speed 8 gradually. Pour into Thermoserver or serve straight away.
The kipfler potatoes I used were cocktail-sized or quite small. Larger kipflers may need to be roughly chopped in half.
Leaving the skin on your vegetables where possible in soups helps create a lovely velvet texture without the need to add cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways