- 60 gm Butter
- 1 onion
- 600 gm butternut pumpkin cubed
- 900 ml vegie stock
Recipe is created for
Fry onion in butter.
Chop pumpkin into chunks and lightly fry with onion.
Add stock and cook until pumpkin is tender.
Blend until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Bean Salad
- Bacon and Corn Fritters
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin