- 60 gm Butter
- 1 onion
- 600 gm butternut pumpkin cubed
- 900 ml vegie stock
Recipe is created for
Fry onion in butter.
Chop pumpkin into chunks and lightly fry with onion.
Add stock and cook until pumpkin is tender.
Blend until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Tuna Risotto
- Variation Mexican beans
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE