- 1 leek
- 10 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 - 2 Medium Zucchini ( 450g), (Leave skin on
- 130-150 g kale leaves, (Washed and torn into pieces)
- 165 can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/2 to 1 level teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 level teaspoon chilli flakes
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable TM Stock
1. Place leek in bowl and chop on spd 7 for 3 sec.
2. Add EVOO and saute for 3 mins on 100C.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, (except for the coconut milk) and placing the water in last.
4. Cook for 18 mins, 100C and spd 1.
5. Blend soup for 1 min on spd 9.
5. Add in the coconut milk and cook 2 mins, 100C on speed 2.
If you would like a thicker or creamier soup you can replace light coconut milk for full fat coconut milk or coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)