- 1 leek
- 10 g EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 - 2 Medium Zucchini ( 450g), (Leave skin on
- 130-150 g kale leaves, (Washed and torn into pieces)
- 165 can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/2 to 1 level teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 level teaspoon chilli flakes
- 500 g water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable TM Stock
1. Place leek in bowl and chop on spd 7 for 3 sec.
2. Add EVOO and saute for 3 mins on 100C.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, (except for the coconut milk) and placing the water in last.
4. Cook for 18 mins, 100C and spd 1.
5. Blend soup for 1 min on spd 9.
5. Add in the coconut milk and cook 2 mins, 100C on speed 2.
Accessories you need
If you would like a thicker or creamier soup you can replace light coconut milk for full fat coconut milk or coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings