- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 1 garlic cloves, Smashed
- 180 grams bacon, Roughly chopped
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 600 grams hot water
- 100 grams pumpkin flesh
- 500 grams cauliflower, Roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and onion to bowl chop, 5 seconds speed 7.
Add bacon 5 second speed 5, scrape down
add butter sauté 4 mins 100 degrees speed 2 mc off.
Add cauliflower and pumpkin, hot water , stock paste. 18mins 100 degrees speed 2
puree over 90 seconds from speed 1-7.
serve with a crack of pepper and salt to taste. For LCHF ADD a swirl of cream and crispy bacon on top.
Creamy and delicious. Add cream when serving for LCHF option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever