- 400 grams tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 400 grams Lamb, diced
- 300 grams red lentils
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock, (can replace with beef)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- plain yoghurt
- mint or coriander
75h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place tomatoes into mixing bowl. 4 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
- 2. Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl. 5 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- 3. Add oil. Saute 1 minute/100 deg/speed 1.
- 4. Add tomatoes, lamb, lentils, stock, tomato paste, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and water. 60 min/90 deg//speed 1.
- 5. Serve immediately. Garnish with plain yoghurt and mint or coriander.
Can replace fresh tomatoes with 1 can diced tomatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins