- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 400 g Soup vegetables, or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- 500 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 220 g Tinned baked beans
- pepper, To taste
- Parsely, fresh
- Parmesan cheese
- 10 g olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place onion halves into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Add garlic and Italian herbs and chop for a further 3 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and sauté 3mins/Varoma/ sp1.
2. Add stock paste, water, bay leaf and tomatoes to bowl. Place vegetables into steamer basket and steam for 15-20mins/varoma/sp2.
3. Using the spatula, carefully lift out the steamer basket and add vegetables to the bowl. Add the baked beans and cook for 2mins/varom/sp2.
4. Blend the soup 20sec/sp9, gradually increasing the speed. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and parsley sprigs.
Can also be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- WW Beef Tortilla Pie
- Jaffa Coconut Roughs
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- WW Spicy Tomato Soup
- Peach, Pear and Apricot Sorbet
- Date, Walnut & Dark Chocolate Slice
- Spaghetti Puttanesca with Tuna
- Bacon, Pesto & Spaghetti Frittata
- Vanilla and Berry Chia Pudding
- Asparagus, Pea and Leek Tart
- Beef Nachos
- Blueberry Hotcakes