- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 400 g Soup vegetables, or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- 500 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 220 g Tinned baked beans
- pepper, To taste
- Parsely, fresh
- Parmesan cheese
- 10 g olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place onion halves into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Add garlic and Italian herbs and chop for a further 3 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and sauté 3mins/Varoma/ sp1.
2. Add stock paste, water, bay leaf and tomatoes to bowl. Place vegetables into steamer basket and steam for 15-20mins/varoma/sp2.
3. Using the spatula, carefully lift out the steamer basket and add vegetables to the bowl. Add the baked beans and cook for 2mins/varom/sp2.
4. Blend the soup 20sec/sp9, gradually increasing the speed. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and parsley sprigs.
Accessories you need
Can also be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- WW Beef Tortilla Pie
- Jaffa Coconut Roughs
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- WW Spicy Tomato Soup
- Peach, Pear and Apricot Sorbet
- Date, Walnut & Dark Chocolate Slice
- Spaghetti Puttanesca with Tuna
- Bacon, Pesto & Spaghetti Frittata
- Vanilla and Berry Chia Pudding
- Asparagus, Pea and Leek Tart
- Beef Nachos
- Blueberry Hotcakes
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw