- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 400 g Soup vegetables, or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- 500 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 220 g Tinned baked beans
- pepper, To taste
- Parsely, fresh
- Parmesan cheese
- 10 g olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place onion halves into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Add garlic and Italian herbs and chop for a further 3 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and sauté 3mins/Varoma/ sp1.
2. Add stock paste, water, bay leaf and tomatoes to bowl. Place vegetables into steamer basket and steam for 15-20mins/varoma/sp2.
3. Using the spatula, carefully lift out the steamer basket and add vegetables to the bowl. Add the baked beans and cook for 2mins/varom/sp2.
4. Blend the soup 20sec/sp9, gradually increasing the speed. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and parsley sprigs.
Can also be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- WW Beef Tortilla Pie
- Jaffa Coconut Roughs
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- WW Spicy Tomato Soup
- Peach, Pear and Apricot Sorbet
- Date, Walnut & Dark Chocolate Slice
- Spaghetti Puttanesca with Tuna
- Bacon, Pesto & Spaghetti Frittata
- Vanilla and Berry Chia Pudding
- Asparagus, Pea and Leek Tart
- Beef Nachos
- Blueberry Hotcakes
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns