- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 400 g Soup vegetables, or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- 500 g water
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 220 g Tinned baked beans
- pepper, To taste
- Parsely, fresh
- Parmesan cheese
- 10 g olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place onion halves into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Add garlic and Italian herbs and chop for a further 3 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and sauté 3mins/Varoma/ sp1.
2. Add stock paste, water, bay leaf and tomatoes to bowl. Place vegetables into steamer basket and steam for 15-20mins/varoma/sp2.
3. Using the spatula, carefully lift out the steamer basket and add vegetables to the bowl. Add the baked beans and cook for 2mins/varom/sp2.
4. Blend the soup 20sec/sp9, gradually increasing the speed. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and parsley sprigs.
Can also be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- WW Beef Tortilla Pie
- Jaffa Coconut Roughs
- Homemade BBQ Sauce
- WW Spicy Tomato Soup
- Peach, Pear and Apricot Sorbet
- Date, Walnut & Dark Chocolate Slice
- Spaghetti Puttanesca with Tuna
- Bacon, Pesto & Spaghetti Frittata
- Vanilla and Berry Chia Pudding
- Asparagus, Pea and Leek Tart
- Beef Nachos
- Blueberry Hotcakes
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter