- 500 g water
- 1-2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 8-10 leaves lettuce (butter or gourmet works best), roughly chopped
- 1-2 spring onions/shallots, roughly chopped
- 30 g Butter
- 1 large potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar, (optional)
- 1 MC of cream or yoghurt
- fresh mint to garnish
Place 400g water, stock, lettuce, spring onions/shallots and butter into mixing bowl and mix for 10 secs/speed 9.
Add potato and cook for 15 mins/100C/speed 2.
Check potato, If cooked add salt, pepper, sugar, cream and remaining water and puree for 30 seconds by slowly going from speed 1/speed 9.
Garnish with mint leaves.
This can easily be pre made and left in the fridge for up to 3 days in advance. Simply reheat or serve cold!
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats