- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 8-10 leaves mignonette lettuce or Butter Lettuce, It can be hard to find you can use any lettuce but these work best
- 500 grams water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into small, even chunks
- 100 g thick cream
Place Garlic, onion, carrot, celery and Parsley into the mixing bowl mix for 7 sec speed 9
Add butter and cook for 3 min/ Varoma /speed 1
Add lettuce into the mixing bowl mix for 5 sec speed 9
Add water, stock and Potatos and cook for 15 Min 100c speed 2.
Check potatos if cooked add cream and puree for 30 sec slowly increasing the speed from 1 - speed 9
Add a swirl of cream and chopped herbs to serve
Thermichelle's Lettuce Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)