- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 8-10 leaves mignonette lettuce or Butter Lettuce, It can be hard to find you can use any lettuce but these work best
- 500 grams water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into small, even chunks
- 100 g thick cream
Place Garlic, onion, carrot, celery and Parsley into the mixing bowl mix for 7 sec speed 9
Add butter and cook for 3 min/ Varoma /speed 1
Add lettuce into the mixing bowl mix for 5 sec speed 9
Add water, stock and Potatos and cook for 15 Min 100c speed 2.
Check potatos if cooked add cream and puree for 30 sec slowly increasing the speed from 1 - speed 9
Add a swirl of cream and chopped herbs to serve
Thermichelle's Lettuce Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish