- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 8-10 leaves mignonette lettuce or Butter Lettuce, It can be hard to find you can use any lettuce but these work best
- 500 grams water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into small, even chunks
- 100 g thick cream
Place Garlic, onion, carrot, celery and Parsley into the mixing bowl mix for 7 sec speed 9
Add butter and cook for 3 min/ Varoma /speed 1
Add lettuce into the mixing bowl mix for 5 sec speed 9
Add water, stock and Potatos and cook for 15 Min 100c speed 2.
Check potatos if cooked add cream and puree for 30 sec slowly increasing the speed from 1 - speed 9
Add a swirl of cream and chopped herbs to serve
Thermichelle's Lettuce Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan