- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 8-10 leaves mignonette lettuce or Butter Lettuce, It can be hard to find you can use any lettuce but these work best
- 500 grams water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into small, even chunks
- 100 g thick cream
Place Garlic, onion, carrot, celery and Parsley into the mixing bowl mix for 7 sec speed 9
Add butter and cook for 3 min/ Varoma /speed 1
Add lettuce into the mixing bowl mix for 5 sec speed 9
Add water, stock and Potatos and cook for 15 Min 100c speed 2.
Check potatos if cooked add cream and puree for 30 sec slowly increasing the speed from 1 - speed 9
Add a swirl of cream and chopped herbs to serve
Thermichelle's Lettuce Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.