THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1200 g water
- 2 tbsp low FODMAP stock paste
- 1 leek (green tops only)
- celery leaves (optional)
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 sliced chilli (optional)
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 400 g chicken (thinly sliced)
- 400 g Zuchini, zoodles or thinly sliced
- to taste fresh coriander and/or parsley, handful
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1200 g water, stock paste, leek greens, celery leaves (if using), cumin, coriander, cracked pepper, cayenne and chilli to mixer bowl.
Cook 10 min/steaming temp/speed 2/MC on
While cooking, you have time to thinly slice the chicken and put it into the simmering basket and prepare your zucchini and put it into the deep steaming tray.
Insert the simmering basket into the hot soup, and with a spoon carefully move the chicken around to ensure its not stuck together.
Cook 5 min/steaming temp/speed 2 with the steaming tray (zucchini) in place.
Remove steaming tray and simmering basket.
If you want a smoother broth you can blitz the broth for 10-20sec increasing to speed 9 ('don't forget to replace the lid and with the MC in!)
- Put cooked chicken, zucchini, coriander and/or parsley into a large soup tureen. Pour broth over the top. For individual serves - portion out chicken, zucchini and chopped coriander and/or parsley into soup bowls and pour broth over the top.
Accessories you need
The firmness of the zuchini is affected by how thinly it is sliced. If you prefer it softer just cook for a bit longer. If your chicken is cooked remove the basket first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)