- 1 bunch spring onion, green part only, roughly chopped
- 20 grams garlic infused olive oil, can use normal olive oil, or onion infused
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 300 grams sweet potato
- 1 --- zucchini (large or 2 small), roughly chopped
- 1 --- long red chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste TM
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika sweet
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 cm ginger, roughly chopped, or can use 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger instead
- 1 can coconut cream
- 100 grams water
1. Add spring onion to bowl, chop - 7 sec/sp 5
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl and add olive oil, and cook for 4 min/varoma/sp 1
3. Chop Pumpkin, Sweet potato into small chunks (approx 2x2cm) and add to the bowl along with the zucchini, chilli and spring onion.
4. Add water, stock, & spices. Cook for 20 min/sp 1/reverse/ 100 deg.
5. Make sure vegetables are soft (if not cook for another 5 min) then add in the coconut cream the blend 1 min/sp 5 gradually increasing to speed 9.
6. Top with Fresh Coriander or Parsley and Pepper
low FODMAP Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
You can increase the quantity of pumpkin and sweet potato, if you do only fill the bowl with water to approx 5 cm below where the vegetables come up to.
If you are using a soft skin pumpkin you can keep the skin on and use the seeds however you may need to blend a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste