- 120 grams cashews, or other nuts of choice
- to taste knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 500-600 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 300 grams water
- 400mL can coconut milk
- 8-10 drops lemon essential oil, (or substitute fresh lemon juice)
- fresh herbs to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place nuts in mixing bowl. Chop 7 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place ginger in mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add zucchini to mixing bowl. Chop 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add stock paste, nutritional yeast, water and coconut milk to mixing bowl, along with chopped nuts. Cook 10-12 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add lemon essential oil/ lemon juice. Blend 20sec/Speed 4, or until desired consistency is achieved. Adjust seasoning to taste, garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot.
If you are sensitive to Polyol-sorbitol, reduce the amount of coconut milk, and increase the amount of water accordingly.
Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency for this soup.
Cauliflower Mash is a good accompaniment when sprinkled over the top.
For extra nutrition and taste, add a small amount of seaweed, such as kelp or wakame.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)