- 120 grams cashews, or other nuts of choice
- to taste knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 500-600 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 300 grams water
- 400mL can coconut milk
- 8-10 drops lemon essential oil, (or substitute fresh lemon juice)
- fresh herbs to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place nuts in mixing bowl. Chop 7 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place ginger in mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add zucchini to mixing bowl. Chop 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add stock paste, nutritional yeast, water and coconut milk to mixing bowl, along with chopped nuts. Cook 10-12 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add lemon essential oil/ lemon juice. Blend 20sec/Speed 4, or until desired consistency is achieved. Adjust seasoning to taste, garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot.
If you are sensitive to Polyol-sorbitol, reduce the amount of coconut milk, and increase the amount of water accordingly.
Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency for this soup.
Cauliflower Mash is a good accompaniment when sprinkled over the top.
For extra nutrition and taste, add a small amount of seaweed, such as kelp or wakame.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Pizza Scrolls
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Zucchini Slice
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Ice peach tea syrup