- 80 g onion
- 3 slices bacon, (Fat Removed, Cut into Small Cubes)
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 cube vegetable stock, (or 1 tsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate)
- 1 tsp Chicken Stock Cube
- 250 g spinach, (Frozen)
- 450 g potatoes, (Roughly Chopped & Peeled)
- 1 heaped tablespoon double cream
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
1. Grate Parmesan Cheese 10sec/speed 10. Set aside and rinse and dry mixing bowl. (Optional)
2. Place onion into Thermomix Bowl and chop 3sec/speed 7. Scraped down sides of bowl with Spatula.
3. Add bacon and oil. Saute` 3mins/Varoma//speed 1.
4. Add water, Chicken and Vegetable Stock, and frozen Spinach into the Thermomix Bowl. Place Potatoes into TM-Basket, insert basket. 20mins/Varoma//speed 3.
5. Add Potatoes to Spinach mixture in the Thermomix Bowl. Puree` 1min/speed 9. gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
6. Pour Maltese Inspired Spinach, Bacon & Potato Soup into Thermoserver.
7. Add double cream, or grated parmesan cheese before serving.
8. Serve with freshly buttered bread.
Maltese Inspired Spinach, Bacon & Potato Soup
For a more creamy soup add Thicken Cream at step 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal