- 1 potato, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 celery stalk, + leaves
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste, (or 3-4) to taste
- 1 tablespoon TM veggie stock concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Put the veggie paste and tomato paste into the bottom of the TM bowl. Place the steaming basket in the bowl and add small drumsticks on top of celery leaf. Cover with water. Cook 1/2 hour on varoma temperature.
Peel and dice potato, add to TM bowl and cook for 30 mins 100 degrees
Add peeled diced carrots and rice cook 30 mins 100 degrees
add diced celery, cook for 1/2 hour.
Remove celery leaves. Pop pasta into a casserole dish and cover with soup. Pop the lid on and stand for about 30-40 minutes.
Serve with salt to taste and a squeeze of lemon, lime or grapefruit.
Cut wings into 3 peices, put aside the tips and middle part, in this recipe use the part that looks like a small drumstick
This can be eaten as a first course for 6 people or a main course with crusty bread for 4 adults.
The tips of the wings can be used to make a chicken stock or for a yummy treat for your fury family members.
Pop some marinade on the middle parts of the chicken wings to serve on the side or freeze for another day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Grape jelly
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY