- 50 g spinach, (I use frozen blocks)
- 40 gram brown onion
- 2 bacon rashers
- 25 gram olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate Paste
- 400 gram mixed vegetables, (eg. Carrot, Zucchini, Broccoli, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato - cut 2cm)
- 3 sprig Basil leaves, Roughly torn
- 400 grams can Diced Tomatoes
- 50 gram risoni, or small pasta
- 700 gram water
- 1 pinch white pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Defrost spinach cubes (20 secs microwave)
Add Onion & Bacon to mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds, sp 7.
Add Olive Oil and saute 3 min, 120, Reverse Sp 1.
Add Vegetables, can Tomatoes, Spinach, Basil, Stock Cocentrate & Water and cook 15 min, 100, Reverse Sp 1.
Add sprinkle of White Pepper (I don't think salt is needed due to bacon & stock) and Risoni and cook 8 mins, 100, Reverse Sp 1.
Transfer to Thermoserver and let sit for further 5 - 10 min before serving. Enjoy
** If you don't want to cut your vegetables (Í like mine a quite chunky) then you can add these first and chop for a 1-2 seconds/sp 5 for desired chop.
** I use only 2 rashers of Bacon as this delivers enough flavour in conjunction with Veg stock, anymore and your Soup will be too salty.
VEGETARIAN: delete bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup