- 675 g sweet potato, peeled &amp; cut into chunks
- 6 large shallots, quartered
- 3 plump garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon harrissa, plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 litre water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- generous squeeze of lemon juice
- natural yogurt, to serve
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven 200 degrees C. Place sweet potatos, shallots, garlic and carrots in a roasting tray. Mix the harissa with the oil, then pour over the vegetables and toss together so they are all coated. Season with freshly ground black pepper, then roast, turning occasionally for 40 minutes or until tender and turning golden. Remove from the oven.
Squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins and carefully transfer vegetables to mixing bowl. Add honey, stock and water. Mix 10 seconds speed 8. Cook 30 minutes, temperature 100, speed 1.5
Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir 10 seconds, speed 4. Your soup is ready to serve.
Swirl the yogurt with a little harissa and top each bowl with a spoonful.
Moroccan Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Accessories you need
Serve with warm pitta bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup