- 1 red onion
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 800 grams pumpkin, Peeled & cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, Peeled & cut into pieces
- 1/2 red chilli, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 40 grams EDC vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 80 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place red onion into the bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5 .
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Coconut oil and saute 3 min/120*/speed 1.
Add pumpkin, carrot & chilli & chop 30 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add tumeric, paprika, vegetable stock & water & cook 20 min/100* Speed 2.
Add coconut cream & blend 1 min/speed 9.
Serve with salt & pepper to taste & a teaspoon of additional coconut cream if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)