- 600 g parsnips, approx. ~ the whiter the fresher.
- Peel, quarter and core parsnips, if bottom of parsnip is thin, cut off and discard or use for TM stock. Roughly chop and weighed to 400 g only.
- 260 g firm packham pears, peeled, cored and quartered, 1-2 pears.
- 1 small old potato peeled and quartered - 80 g
- 1 medium onion, .
- 1 clove garlic, .
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, - evoo.
- 15 g Butter, .
- 350 g frozen baby peas.
- 70 g TM stock concentrate, .
- 800 g water, .
- 1 teas curry powder OR 10-15 g TM Tikka Paste - Indian Recipe Book.
- Salt and pepper if needed.
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic T: 3 seconds. S: 6.
Add EVOO and butter and saute T: Varoma. T: 2 mins S: 1.
Add Tikka Paste OR curry powder.
Add parsnips and potato.
Chop T: 3 seconds S: 5. Scrape down sides.
Add water and TM stock and cook T: 100 T: 15 mins S: 1. MC cup on side.
Add peas and pear and cook T: 100 T: 8 mins S: 2.
Holding the MC down slowly turn to speed 6. Blend. T: 30 seconds S: 7.
Can blend for longer if necessary. *Careful as you blend hot soup.
Makes 2 ites of soup.
The core of parsnips can be very tough and stringy in which case remove.
Taste and add seasoning to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry