- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 Rashers of Bacon, cut into several pieces
- 2 stalk Celery, including leaves
- 50 grams olive oil
- 4 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate, (or a stock cube)
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon plain flour, or corn flour
Recipe is created for
Place the onion, bacon and celery into the TM and pulverise on speed 7 for 15 seconds.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add the potatoes, water and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend the soup to a smooth consistency by slowly turning the dial up to speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Add the milk and flour and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
For gluten free, use gluten free bacon, gluten free stock, and corn flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Honey chicken
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters