- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 Rashers of Bacon, cut into several pieces
- 2 stalk Celery, including leaves
- 50 grams olive oil
- 4 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate, (or a stock cube)
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon plain flour, or corn flour
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion, bacon and celery into the TM and pulverise on speed 7 for 15 seconds.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add the potatoes, water and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend the soup to a smooth consistency by slowly turning the dial up to speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Add the milk and flour and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
For gluten free, use gluten free bacon, gluten free stock, and corn flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard