- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, cut into 4
- 150 grams bacon, diced
- 500 grams potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp TM vege stock
- 100 grams Milk
- 100 grams cream
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Put leek and onion in bowl chop for 10 seconds speed 7. Add bacon cook on 100 speed 1 for 4 minutes. Add water, stock and potatoes cook on 100 speed 1 for 12 minutes. Add cream and milk cook on 100 speed 1 for 10 minutes. Blend until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta