- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, cut into 4
- 150 grams bacon, diced
- 500 grams potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp TM vege stock
- 100 grams Milk
- 100 grams cream
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
Put leek and onion in bowl chop for 10 seconds speed 7. Add bacon cook on 100 speed 1 for 4 minutes. Add water, stock and potatoes cook on 100 speed 1 for 12 minutes. Add cream and milk cook on 100 speed 1 for 10 minutes. Blend until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup