- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, cut into 4
- 150 grams bacon, diced
- 500 grams potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp TM vege stock
- 100 grams Milk
- 100 grams cream
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Put leek and onion in bowl chop for 10 seconds speed 7. Add bacon cook on 100 speed 1 for 4 minutes. Add water, stock and potatoes cook on 100 speed 1 for 12 minutes. Add cream and milk cook on 100 speed 1 for 10 minutes. Blend until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding