- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, peeled &amp; quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled &amp; quartered
- 3 Rindless Bacon Rashers
- 40 grams olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 100 grams hot water, extra - adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock concentrate, extra - adjust to taste
- 100 grams Frozen Corn
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 400 grams seafood or prawns, cut to similar size
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Parsley 3 sec/Spd 5. Set aside
Add onion and garlic to TM Bowl. Chop 3 sec/Speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bacon & Carrot, Chop 3 sec/Speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil, saute 4 mins/100C/speed 1.
Add Flour, cook 2 mins/100C/speed 1.
Add Milk, Stock, TM stock concentrate and potatoes. Cook 40 mins/90C/Spd 2
Puree 1 min/ Spd 8
Add Corn, Peas, Parsley and all seafood to TM bowl and cook 4 mins/90C/"Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve in a bowl
Can be served with crusty bread
Variation based on Seafood Chowder by Thermomistres, photo from original receipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup