- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 750 grams pumpkin, chopped into 2cm cubes
- 500 grams water
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- 90 grams Cashews
- 3/4 avocado
Place peeled onion and garlic cloves into TM bowl, and chop 3sec/SP7.
Add butter and cook 3min/Varoma/SP2.
Add pumpkin and cook 10min/100'/SP2.
Add water and TM stock paste, and cook for a further 10min/100'/SP2.
Add cashews and avocado, and blend (gradually increasing speed) 1min/SP9
A quick and easy soup to make. The addition of the cashews and avocado make it nice and filling.
Top with chopped herbs of your choice and serve with a crusty homemade bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad