- .5 --- chorizo sausage, Cut in pieces
- 1 --- brown onion, Peeled & halved
- 1000 g Pumpkin (butternut or kent), Peeled and cut into pieces
- 250 g sweet potato, Peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 apple, Peeled and cut into pieces
- 600 g water
- 1.5 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 40 g coconut cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chorizo into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add onion, chop 3 sec/speed 5
- Scrape down sides and add 30g olive oil or butter and sauté 5 min/120 degrees celsius/speed 1
- Put onion and chorizo aside. Without washing mixing bowl add pumpkin, sweet potato and apple and chop 20 sec/speed 7 (use spatula through lid to assist if needed)
- Add water (do not go over maximum fill line in mixing bowl) and stock, cook for 25 min/100 degrees celsius/speed 2
- Add salt and pepper to taste and coconut cream and blend, 1 min/speed 5 then gradually up to speed 9
- Add chorizo and onion back to soup and stir until combined on /speed 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup