- 180 grams leeks, white part only, roughly chopped
- 150 grams pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 150 grams sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 750 grams beef bone broth, (or water)
- 30 grams TM Chicken Stock paste or Vege Stock Paste
Add leek, pumpkin, sweet potato and garlic to bowl. Chop 3 seconds, Speed 6-7. Scrape down sides. Add beef broth/water and stock paste. Cook 100C for 30 minutes, Speed 3 with MC removed and steamer basket on top. Replace MC and puree soup for 1 minute, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9. Garnish with fresh parsley to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter