- 400 grams tomato passata, or tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock
- 650 grams water
- 50 grams tomato paste
- sea salt, To taste
- 300 grams mixed vegetables, Mushroom, carrot, celery, potato, peas
- 400 gram Cannellini Beans, Drained
- 200 gram pasta shells, Dried
- Fresh crusty bread
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parsley, basil in mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec speed 7
Place onion, garlic in mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec, speed 7
Add oil, sauté 3mins/ varoma/ speed 1
Add tomatoes, stock, paste, salt, all veggies except peas
cook 15min/ 100 C/ /speed 1
add peas, beans, pasta
Cook 10min/ 100 C / / speed 1
Serve with bread and pan fried chorizo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken