- 500 grams carrot
- 100 grams potato
- 50 grams onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 625 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 70 grams cream
Recipe is created for
- Place a large bowl on the mixing bowl lid. Weigh in chopped)small enough to roast quickly) carrot, potato and onion.
- Drizzle with oil and pour onto a baking tray. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Once cooked add back into the Thermomix bowl.
- Add chilli, cumin, garlic, water, vegetable stock paste and cream.
2 mins/ gradually increase from speed 5-10 until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with pizza bianca or a bread roll
Swap potato for sweet potato if you prefer a sweeter soup. Can also substitute cream for coconut cream for a dairy free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie