- 500 grams carrot
- 100 grams potato
- 50 grams onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 625 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 70 grams cream
Recipe is created for
- Place a large bowl on the mixing bowl lid. Weigh in chopped)small enough to roast quickly) carrot, potato and onion.
- Drizzle with oil and pour onto a baking tray. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Once cooked add back into the Thermomix bowl.
- Add chilli, cumin, garlic, water, vegetable stock paste and cream.
2 mins/ gradually increase from speed 5-10 until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with pizza bianca or a bread roll
Swap potato for sweet potato if you prefer a sweeter soup. Can also substitute cream for coconut cream for a dairy free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter