- 1 brown onion chopped in half
- 1 clove raw garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot cut in chunks
- 600 grams Roasted Pumpkin
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried sage or roasted sage
- 1 tablespoon dried italian herb mix or equivalent fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Stock
- 500 grams water
- salt and peper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and raw garlic into the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
Add carrot and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7
Add remainder of ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2
Blend for 50 - 60 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
You can roast the garlic with the skin on and then just squeeze the content of the garlic cloves into the TM bowl.
The roast pumpkin will need to be roasted until it is soft enough that it doesn't need chopping prior to cooking in the TM. If it is still quite tender than add it to the carrots at step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese