- 450 grams pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 leek, washed and sliced in chunks
- 40 grams olive oil
- 600 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 60-100 grams cream, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. place pumpkin and capsicum onto a tray and drizzle with oil. Cook for 20-30 minutes. Once cooled, remove skin from capsicum
3. place leek and garlic into . Chop 3 sec speed 7. scrape down sides of bowl.
4. add 40g olive oil and saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1
5. add pumpkin, capsicum, water, stock. Cook 15 mins, varoma, speed 1
6. Blitz soup 20 sec speed 8 - gradually increasing to speed 8.
7. Optional: Add 60-100g cream and mix 30 seconds speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Garlic and Caper Aioli