- 1 piece pumpkin (kent/jap/butternut)
- 1 sweet potato
- 250 g water
- 1/2 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp curry powder
Peel the sweet potato and chop into chuncks.
Slice the pumpkin into 1-2cm slices. You can leave the skin on to save time.
Place the pumpkin and sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in a 180 degree oven for around 25-30mins.
Pull the skin off the roasted pumpkin then add the pumpkin flesh and the sweet potato to the TM bowl.
Add the stock concentrate, water and curry powder to the bowl. Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute. Check the texture of the soup and add additional water to bring the soup to the desired consistency.
Serve with a dollop of plain yoghurt and garnish with some fresh coriander if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups