- 1 piece pumpkin (kent/jap/butternut)
- 1 sweet potato
- 250 g water
- 1/2 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp curry powder
Peel the sweet potato and chop into chuncks.
Slice the pumpkin into 1-2cm slices. You can leave the skin on to save time.
Place the pumpkin and sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in a 180 degree oven for around 25-30mins.
Pull the skin off the roasted pumpkin then add the pumpkin flesh and the sweet potato to the TM bowl.
Add the stock concentrate, water and curry powder to the bowl. Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute. Check the texture of the soup and add additional water to bring the soup to the desired consistency.
Serve with a dollop of plain yoghurt and garnish with some fresh coriander if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy