- 1 piece pumpkin (kent/jap/butternut)
- 1 sweet potato
- 250 g water
- 1/2 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp curry powder
Peel the sweet potato and chop into chuncks.
Slice the pumpkin into 1-2cm slices. You can leave the skin on to save time.
Place the pumpkin and sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in a 180 degree oven for around 25-30mins.
Pull the skin off the roasted pumpkin then add the pumpkin flesh and the sweet potato to the TM bowl.
Add the stock concentrate, water and curry powder to the bowl. Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute. Check the texture of the soup and add additional water to bring the soup to the desired consistency.
Serve with a dollop of plain yoghurt and garnish with some fresh coriander if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey