- 1 piece pumpkin (kent/jap/butternut)
- 1 sweet potato
- 250 g water
- 1/2 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp curry powder
Peel the sweet potato and chop into chuncks.
Slice the pumpkin into 1-2cm slices. You can leave the skin on to save time.
Place the pumpkin and sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in a 180 degree oven for around 25-30mins.
Pull the skin off the roasted pumpkin then add the pumpkin flesh and the sweet potato to the TM bowl.
Add the stock concentrate, water and curry powder to the bowl. Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute. Check the texture of the soup and add additional water to bring the soup to the desired consistency.
Serve with a dollop of plain yoghurt and garnish with some fresh coriander if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup