- 4 pieces vine ripened tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 pieces carrots, cut in 3 cm chunks
- 1 clove Whole Garlic, slice the head
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 200 grams water, boiled, slightly cooled
- 1 sprig thyme, fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Place all the vegetables on the tray skin down
Drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper, sprig of thyme
Bake for 30 mins or until tender
Once cooked, cool for 5 minutes before placing all the vegetables into the TM bowl along with the cooled boiled water.
(You will need to squeeze out half of the roasted garlic from the skin with a teaspoon – reserve the other half to spread on toasted bread)
Place the lid & MC on, then select 30 Sec / Speed 8.
Serve with toasted bread smeared with leftover roasted garlic.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Pairs well with the Gluten free Chia & Pepita loaf from the Basic Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot