- 4 pieces vine ripened tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 pieces carrots, cut in 3 cm chunks
- 1 clove Whole Garlic, slice the head
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 200 grams water, boiled, slightly cooled
- 1 sprig thyme, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Place all the vegetables on the tray skin down
Drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper, sprig of thyme
Bake for 30 mins or until tender
Once cooked, cool for 5 minutes before placing all the vegetables into the TM bowl along with the cooled boiled water.
(You will need to squeeze out half of the roasted garlic from the skin with a teaspoon – reserve the other half to spread on toasted bread)
Place the lid & MC on, then select 30 Sec / Speed 8.
Serve with toasted bread smeared with leftover roasted garlic.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Pairs well with the Gluten free Chia & Pepita loaf from the Basic Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread