- 1 garlic clove, - peeled
- 200 g red onion, - peeled
- 20 g EVOO
- 300 g carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks (4 )
- 1 tin of canelini beans, drained
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 800 g water
- White Pepper and salt to taste
- Parsley and bread to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down, add oil and saute for 4 minutes on 100c, speed 2.
Add carrots and blast for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down, add stock paste, water, white pepper and drained/rinsed canelini beans.
Cook for 35 minutes on 100c speed 2.
Blend by slowly turning speed to 10 over the course of 1 minute.
Serve with sprigs of flat leaf parsley and crusty Turkish bread toasted.
I wanted to make a soup that used up a surplus of carrots but didn't necessarily include strong flavours like coriander and ginger. This is a tasty, simple, inexpensive soup that children will eat.
Suitable for Vegans.
For some reason the pic won't load so check out a pic on my blog: //thermominx.blogspot.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)