- 1 garlic clove, - peeled
- 200 g red onion, - peeled
- 20 g EVOO
- 300 g carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks (4 )
- 1 tin of canelini beans, drained
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 800 g water
- White Pepper and salt to taste
- Parsley and bread to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down, add oil and saute for 4 minutes on 100c, speed 2.
Add carrots and blast for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down, add stock paste, water, white pepper and drained/rinsed canelini beans.
Cook for 35 minutes on 100c speed 2.
Blend by slowly turning speed to 10 over the course of 1 minute.
Serve with sprigs of flat leaf parsley and crusty Turkish bread toasted.
I wanted to make a soup that used up a surplus of carrots but didn't necessarily include strong flavours like coriander and ginger. This is a tasty, simple, inexpensive soup that children will eat.
Suitable for Vegans.
For some reason the pic won't load so check out a pic on my blog: //thermominx.blogspot.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two