- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 piece onion, Small onion halved
- 4 piece garlic, Cloves peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 200 g tomatoes, Cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 200 g dried red lentils thoroughly washed and drained, large handful
- some baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 450 g water
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1/2 --- avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes, to taste
1h 5minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion, ginger & garlic for 3 seconds on Speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute 3 minutes, 100C on Speed 1
3. Add spices and saute for 30 seconds, 100c on Speed 1
4. Add tomatoes and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 5
5. Add stock paste, water and lentils to bowl
6. Cook 25 minutes at 100C on Speed 1
7. Add spinach, lemon juice to bowl and combine for 30 seconds on Speed 1
8. Serve and add salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste. Top with chopped coriander and avocado (diced or sliced).
Double recipe for bulk cooking
Diced tin tomatoes can be used instead of fresh tomatoes
Recipe adapted from //simplegreensmoothies.com/healthy-eating/21-day-cleanse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing