- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled, cut in half
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 2 Red Chillis, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 750 gram pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, rough chop
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 400ml can coconut cream
- plain yoghurt to garnish
- fresh coriander to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and chop 3sec/sp4, scrape sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and spices, cook 3min/100c/sp1
Add pumpkin, chop 15sec/sp7
Add water, vegetable stock paste and coconut cream, cook 20min/100c/sp1
Once cooked, blend 1min gradually from sp1-5 then sp5-9.
Garnish with yoghurt and fresh coriander.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto