- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled, cut in half
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 2 Red Chillis, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 750 gram pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, rough chop
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 400ml can coconut cream
- plain yoghurt to garnish
- fresh coriander to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and chop 3sec/sp4, scrape sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and spices, cook 3min/100c/sp1
Add pumpkin, chop 15sec/sp7
Add water, vegetable stock paste and coconut cream, cook 20min/100c/sp1
Once cooked, blend 1min gradually from sp1-5 then sp5-9.
Garnish with yoghurt and fresh coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Ice peach tea syrup