- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled, cut in half
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 2 Red Chillis, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 750 gram pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, rough chop
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 400ml can coconut cream
- plain yoghurt to garnish
- fresh coriander to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and chop 3sec/sp4, scrape sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and spices, cook 3min/100c/sp1
Add pumpkin, chop 15sec/sp7
Add water, vegetable stock paste and coconut cream, cook 20min/100c/sp1
Once cooked, blend 1min gradually from sp1-5 then sp5-9.
Garnish with yoghurt and fresh coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake