- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 1 Lemon grass stem, white bit only
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 1/2 cm fresh ginger
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 800 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 375 g coconut milk
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, leaves and roots, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Palm sugar shaved or brown sugar
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Recipe is created for
Place the chilli, lemon grass, coriander seeds ginger and onion in the Tm31 bowl. Chop for 3 to 5 sec, speed 7.
2. Add the oil and saute for 3 min, varoma, speed 1.
3. Add the water, stock and pumpkin. cook for 20 mins,100*C, speed 1.
4. Blend for 1 min, taking about 15 sec to take speed from 1 to 9.
5. Add coconut milk, fresh coriander and palm sugar. Combine for 20 sec, speed 3
6. Serve and garnish with the extra coriander leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup