- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 30 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 350 grams sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons TM Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 4 heaped tablespoon sour cream, to serve
- fresh coriander to serve
1. Add cumin and coriander seeds to bowl.
Dry roast 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
2. Add garlic and onion and chop 3 secs/speed 7
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add chorizo and oil and saute 3 min/100deg/speed 1
4. Add pumpkin, sweet potato, TM vegetable stock and water
Cook 18 mins/100deg/speed 2 - place basket on top instead of MC to prevent splatter
5. Blend soup for 30 seconds - slowly increasing from speed 1 to 9
6. Serve with a tablespoon of sour cream and some fresh coriander
For a spicier flavour, use a spicy chorizo sausage and/or 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)