- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 30 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 350 grams sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons TM Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 4 heaped tablespoon sour cream, to serve
- fresh coriander to serve
1. Add cumin and coriander seeds to bowl.
Dry roast 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
2. Add garlic and onion and chop 3 secs/speed 7
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add chorizo and oil and saute 3 min/100deg/speed 1
4. Add pumpkin, sweet potato, TM vegetable stock and water
Cook 18 mins/100deg/speed 2 - place basket on top instead of MC to prevent splatter
5. Blend soup for 30 seconds - slowly increasing from speed 1 to 9
6. Serve with a tablespoon of sour cream and some fresh coriander
For a spicier flavour, use a spicy chorizo sausage and/or 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Vegetarian Minestone